Festive Fabuloso will see the towns of Alford, Horncastle, Louth, Spilsby, and Wainfleet brought to life with Christmas cheer as East Lindsey District Council and its partners, Different Light and Spilsby Sessions House, put on a unique programme of celebrations.
The Festive Fabuloso team will be kicking things off from December 1st, where over the course of five days they’ll be touring the towns with their magical musical machine – which has been specially created using recycled parts of Spilsby Theatre’s disused church organ.
They’ll then be back in the towns from December 9th, bringing their unique music machine back for further daytime sessions and a series of Fabuloso evenings. As well as the Musical Machine, the evenings will feature street performers, town centre illuminations, local artworks and showings of the Festive Fabuloso film – featuring artwork and designs contributed by local residents and schools over the past three weeks.
The full programme for Festive Fabuloso is:
Daytime only visits:
- Wednesday 1 December – Spilsby
- Thursday 2 December – Louth
- Friday 3 December – Horncastle
- Saturday 4 December – Wainfleet
- Sunday 5 December – Alford
Daytime visits & Evening events:
- Thursday 9 December – Horncastle
- Friday 10 December – Wainfleet
- Saturday 11 December – Alford
- Sunday 12 December – Louth
- Wednesday 15 December – Spilsby
The team will also be creating special art trails in each of the towns, celebrating their favourite artwork submitted by the community for the Festive Fabuloso film.