Forbes Burton, the Grimsby-based insolvency and company rescue specialist, has partnered with online bank Tideto offer a range of services to clients.
Customers of Forbes Burton will now be able to take advantage of extra financial support with a new easy-to-use system that helps streamline business accounting.
By partnering with Tide, Forbes Burton can now set up an online account for clients within 24 hours that works alongside existing systems like SAGE and QuickBooks to provide a host of exclusive benefits.
Account features and benefits being offered to customers will include:
- Free online sign-up
- Set-up within 24 hours
- No yearly/monthly fees
- A free-to-use Tide card that can be used online and in stores in the UK and abroad
- Faster BACS and direct debit transfers at 20p per payment in and out of a Tide account
- £1 charge on ATM withdrawal
- Easy accounting links with existing software (including SAGE, QuickBooks and Xero)
- Intuitive app for Apple and Android
- Up to £15,000 business funding available in under two minutes
- Quick and easy invoicing; create and send from your iPhone
Rick Smith, Managing Director at Forbes Burton, says: “Many contractors, small businesses and startups find financial waters tricky to navigate, but we are here to help.
“Our new partnership with Tide means we can now offer online banking features and easier financial management than traditional financial operating systems.
“We want to encourage entrepreneurship and provide our clients with the tools to take matters into their own hands, so they can continue to develop their business.”
Grimsby-based Forbes Burton has over 30 years’ experience in helping companies with their finances, including rescue and insolvency. The company regularly offers advice, workshops and seminars to help companies with their finances.