Nominate your Community Champion for the fifth Community Champion Awards taking place on Thursday 24 November at The Baths Hall and let them be recognised for their achievements.
Do you know an individual or group that deserves an award:
- For the time they have dedicated to volunteering?
- For their contribution to the health and wellbeing of the community?
- To recognise their personal achievements in overcoming barriers or excelling in a sport or the arts?
- For their work in the local community?
- For being a true inspiration to others?
There are 22 awards. For more information or to make a nomination visit the Community Champion Awards page.
The closing date for nominations is 18 September 2016.
Winners will receive a trophy and certificate, and runners-up will receive a certificate.
Sue Stow the 2015 winner for Outstanding Achievement Award (Adult) has been a foster carer since 1984. She has given over 30 years of commitment and dedication to caring for some of the most vulnerable, emotional, challenging and wonderful children and young people of North Lincolnshire. Sue said:
“It’s a way of life; I’ve done it all those years. I love it and I don’t know what else I would do.”