Deliveroo is marking its third anniversary in Lincoln by revealing the city’s most popular foods to order via the on-demand food delivery service.
Results show that the predictable American and English fare made up most of the top-five dishes, but there was also Thai and Japanese cuisine.
Lincoln’s most popular dishes:
- Bacon Double Cheese XL Meal – Burger King
- Sausages (2 Pieces) with Chips – Burton Road Chippy
- Chicken Katsu Curry – Wagamama
- Bueno Waffle – UK Desserts Limited T/A Kaspas
- Gaeng Kiew Waan – Thailand No 1 Lincoln
Since its launch in the town three years ago, more than 65 restaurants have signed up to the platform.
“Our whole team here at Deliveroo are delighted that our rapid growth in Lincoln over the past three years means that customers have more choice, restaurants are able to increase their revenue, and riders have opportunity to choose well-paid, flexible work,” said Harison Foster, Regional Director of Deliveroo.