Classic Ibiza’s 6 venue summer tour is underway and it’s returning to Burghley House on Saturday 30 July with its Balearic-infused blend of headline DJs, live vocalists and the awesome Urban Soul Orchestra. USO, who headline the show, have worked alongside some of the greats in dance music, including Groove Armada, Robert Miles and Nightmares on Wax.
With 15 new tracks in an orchestral set of over 30 house classics, better lasers, dancers and most importantly… even more toilets, the concert organisers are promising their best show yet. And if feedback from the 8,500 people that saw the sell-out concert at Ragley Hall in Warwickshire on 2 July is anything to go by, the Stamford crowd is in for a real treat. Here’s what they said:
“Absolutely brilliant. Children loved it and are already asking about next year. Music brilliant and your support staff fantastic and really helpful.”
“We were blown away by the event and the orchestra was amazing! Loved, loved, loved it!”
“Very well organised and personal touches before you go are great! Keep it up, thanks Classic Ibiza you’re one of a kind.”
Whether you’ve been before or are a newcomer to the show, here’s what to expect:
- Gates open at 5.30pm and you can bring your own food & drink to enjoy while soaking up the family-friendly vibe. Local street-food vendors and the San Miguel bar are also available on site.
- The show starts at 6.30pm with a Chill Out Set by former Pacha Ibiza DJ, Jose Luis. He’ll be spinning Afro/Latin flavoured house.
- USO then take to the stage with DJ Goldierocks at 8pm for the San Miguel Sundowner Set. Expect tracks from the likes of Adamski, Robert Miles and Basement Jaxx.
- DJ Goldierocks takes control of the decks at 9pm for her House DJ Set of up-tempo dance classics.
- Goldierocks is reunited on stage with USO at 9.30pm for the Dance Set and laser light show, with the show building to a crescendo at 10.50pm to stone cold classics from The Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Rudimental and many more.
Classic Ibiza at Burghley is supporting East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices. There will be various fundraising initiatives taking place on the evening, including a £2.50 donation from every programme sold.
Lincolnshire Today is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to Classic Ibiza at Burghley House. To be in with a chance of winning, just send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are selling fast and are due to sell-out. If you don’t want to miss this truly memorable evening of over 4 hours of “stately house” music, get yours by visiting www.classicibiza.co.uk
Image credit Greg Anderson