Health & Safety Training & Consultancy
- Implementing H&S Training in Hull, UK and International
- Identifying and Developing H&S Training to meet company needs
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Formulating and delivering tailored courses and courses including: Nebosh, IOSH, ISO 45001 and Highfield Accreditations such as First Aid and Manual Handling
- Health and Safety Management Systems Health
Safety and Environmental Advice; Developing and implementing: Integrated Management Systems (Recognised: ISO 14001, 45001),supporting organisations who undertake a wide range of occupational activities including:
- Aircraft manufacturing and machined components, electrical installations, metal finishing and surface treatments/coating
- Advice and training to Environmental industrial services Ltd; providing a broad range of industrial services.
- Environmental Technology Recycling: Including safe collection and transportation of waste e.g. Sewage, Bio sludge
- APS Accredited working with: Major blue chip construction companies, Local Builders/Electrical Contractors and Architects
- Food industry including: livestock and packaging foods.
- Private leisure services; gyms, swimming pools, etc. School Playground Inspections. Museums. Family fun days including fairground activities.
- Specialist Joiners and contractors
- Motor vehicle groups including Toyota/Lexus/Land Rover, servicing, sales and body repairs.
- Warehouse and distribution: food/meat processing industry, car spares, office supplies and safety work wear.
- Other local business inc: plastic moulding, air conditioning installations, kitchens, ships repairers, electrical engineers, haulage companies, chemical, gas and oil industries, caravan manufacturing and shotgun cartridge manufacturing.
- Green Energy Gasification Plant completing PUWER Risk Assessments and developing NVQ Assessment criteria